Tired of shaving? Have you ever tried sugaring? No? You should! Sugaring works in a similar way to waxing – makes your hair grow thinner and thinner.
Sugar Strip Ease is made from special blend of sugar syrups and is 100% free from any chemicals or additives. Product is completely water soluble – no need for ‘after waxing wipes’. The fabric strips are reusable – just clean them under warm water to get rid of any residue.
Sugar StripEase Kit contains:
- Sugar StripEase Natural Hair Remover Jar 250g;
- Strips, Reusable & Washable x15;
- Applicators x3 (2 large and 1 small);
How to use:
Heat up the jar in microwave for 60 seconds (around 650 watt). Make sure it’s not too hot (test the product on your wrist). Apply the thin layer of sugar wax with wooden spatula. Immediately cover with a fabric strip. Pull back in the opposite direction of hair growth. And… you are done!
- simple to use;
- only 2 ingredients – no lemon juice (a common ingredient in sugaring that can be irritant on sensitive skin);
- honey-ish consistency – not as messy as wax;
- less painful than wax – sugar syrup sticks only to the hair and not to the skin;
- suitable for sensitive skin – can be used on every area of the body from face to legs, bikini-line to underarm;
- water soluble;
- pretty packaging;
- leaving silky smooth skin for around 2-3 weeks;
- price (around 14 euro);
- not tested on animals.
Simply Natural is an Irish company specializing in cosmetics and personal care products that are natural and organic. Sugar Strip Ease is the only the only hair removal product on the market that is BUAV and Vegan Certified.
Catrice lipstick swatches:
Ultimate Colour Collection (silver packaging) -- smooth, creamy and moisturizing consistency with medium coverage. Shiny, glossy finish. 16 shades.
Ultimate Shine Collection (black packaging) -- creamy consistency. Rich colour. 16 shades.
Ultimate Shine Collection 010 Be Natural
Ultimate Shine Collection 130 Frosen Rose
Ultimate Colour Collection 050 Simply Rosewood
Ultimate Colour Collection 060 Teddy Brown
Ultimate Colour Collection 150 Berry Pink
- good quality: amazing pigmentation, softness.
- packaging – high-end looking.
- low price around 5 euro!!
- range of 33 colours and different finishes.
- nice colour range.
- not drying.
- “slippery” consistency.
- Ultimate Colour Collection lipsticks may emphasise chapped lips.
- “slippery” consistency -- for darker shades I would suggest to use a lip liner.
- wearing time: average.
Amazing product for amazingly low price.
Inglot is a Polish brand that become very popular lately and no wonder… Their cosmetics (especially eyeshadows) quality is just amazing! We prepared around 60 eyeshadows swatches for you. Today part 1.
Eyeshadow names are stated in the video apart from first 5:
Part 2 with eyeshadow swatches is coming soon!
- amazing pigmentation (a way better than Mac’s);
- great quality;
- huge variety of colors;
- variety of finished;
- great consistency;
- different sizes (round and square);
- freedom system -- palettes (for 3, 5, 10, 20 and 40 eyeshadows);
- great price (in Poland = around 3-4 euro, in Irelnad = around 10 euro per 1 eyeshadow)
Skin Food – South Korean cosmetic manufacturer – has become well-known cosmetic and skin care brand all over the world thanks to the use of natural ingredients.
Today, we would like to introduce you to Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder (in shade 23):
The packaging is just gorgeous! So elegant! It comes with a very soft and high quality sponge / puff applicator:
It is described as: Loose powder with its soft, fine particles offers a bloomingly radiant, flawless finish. Buckwheat oil creates incredibly transparent, shine-free skin tone, with silky-smooth texture.
<click the image to enlarge>
2. Powder close-up:
3. Lightly blended:
4. Completely blended – beautifully catches the light:
After applying foundation, pat gently in a following order: forehead – eyelids – cheeks – lips. Press remaining residue gently under the eyes.
- great radiant, flawless finish;
- silky feeling;
- beautifully catches the light;
- fine loose powder;
- easy to work with, blends really well;
- no chalky, powdery residue;
- efficient (23 g of product);
- matte effect (light coverage);
- good oil control.
- strong scent;
- no UV protection;
- only 3 color selection (+ transparent one);
- it’s not readily available (you can order it online <lower price> or get it at Kiwi’s Shop, Dublin <higher price – around 19 euro>).
|English Afrikaans العربية Беларуская български català česky Cymraeg dansk Deutsch ελληνική español eesti فارسی suomi français Gaeilge galego||עברית हिन्दी hrvatski magyar bahasa Indonesia íslenska italiano 日本語 한국어 lietuvių latviešu македонски bahasa Melayu Malti Nederlands norsk polski português||română русский slovenčina slovenščina shqipe српски svenska Kiswahili ภาษาไทย Filipino Türkçe українська tiếng Việt ייִדיש 中文 (简体) 中文 (繁體) powered by|