It’s time for quick, easy, yet colorful eye make-up tutorial! It goes with all color eyes, and can really dress up a simple outfit.
1. Prime your eyes. The primer will ensure a better eyeshadow’s application and a longer stay. Follow up with applying a base eyeshadow (matte color similar to your skin complexion).
2. Apply a light minty eyeshadow with golden sparkles on the inner corner of the eye. Add an orange eyeshadow and blend it with pink. Take a warm purple eyeshadow and apply it on the outer corner of your eye. You may want to mix it with a brown shade to warm up the look.
3. Blend the same shade of brown upwards (just above the socket line). Add highlight color on the brow bone. You may use shimmer or matte eyeshadow depending on your own preference.
4. Take a clean blending brush and blend everything together to get a smooth transition between colors.
5. Use a deep purple shade underneath the eye (outer part) and mix it with the same warm purple shade you used on your lid. Remember to accent your inner part of lower lashline with the minty eyeshadow. Apply a small dot of a light shimmer eyeshadow by the tear duct.
6. Line your upper lash line with a gel liner and wing it out slightly. Apply some black shadow on top of the liner to soften it and make it matte.
7. Use a black pencil on your waterline.
8. Apply lashes if you want and finish off with mascara.
Products used (full list to follow):
MAC Blacktrack Gel Liner
Evening, dark, smokey and… sexy. Time for a new tutorial!
This deep purple make-up is great for special occasions and for nights out! It is very easy to do – won’t take you more then 10 minutes! Your eyes will look mysterious and incredible sexy!
How to achieve it? Simple – follow our tutorial.
<Click the image to enlarge>
- Inglot Purple 146 AMC shine;
- Inglot Light Pink 109 AMC shine;
- Black from Smashbox Kiss n’ Tell palette;
- White pencil Rimmel;
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Lust;
- Black Mascara (Max Factor Masterpiece)
Woke up too late? 15 min to go? Have no make up on? Important meeting at work? Well… don’t panic. Here is something especially for you: simple, quick but still elegant. Why not!
How to achieve it? Have a look at our tutorial:
- Urban Decay brown pencil liner
- Inglot Brown Eyeshadow (423 pearl)
- Inglot Golden Eyeshadow (118 AMC shine)
- Black Mascara
Today we would like to present you a lovely everyday look!
Delicate, girly, a little bit romantic and first of all – easy to do! This make up would suit the most blonde girls with blue eyes but dark eyed ladies will look gorgeous wearing it too!
How to achieve it? Have a look at our tutorial.
- White & pink colour – Smashbox Heartbreaker Kiss n’Tell palette
- Light pink colour – Inglot nr 109 AMC shine
- Rimmel black eyeliner
- Elizabeth Arden black pencil
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Curved Brush Mascara, Black
|English Afrikaans العربية Беларуская български català česky Cymraeg dansk Deutsch ελληνική español eesti فارسی suomi français Gaeilge galego||עברית हिन्दी hrvatski magyar bahasa Indonesia íslenska italiano 日本語 한국어 lietuvių latviešu македонски bahasa Melayu Malti Nederlands norsk polski português||română русский slovenčina slovenščina shqipe српски svenska Kiswahili ภาษาไทย Filipino Türkçe українська tiếng Việt ייִדיש 中文 (简体) 中文 (繁體) powered by|