ELF (eyes-lips-face) is a well-known for make-up brand. Their products’ quality is good (especially Studio range) and prices are really low. You can get ELF make-up here: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
We bought 32 pieces Eyeshadow Palette Everyday Brights:
- low price (around 11 euro);
- 32 eyeshadows – great range of colors – combination of neutrals, brights and dark colors – great for everyday make-up and for smokey eyes;
- different finishes: from matte to shimmer and glittery;
- powdery consistency;
- good pigmentation;
- nice packaging.
- you have to use eyeshadow base to bring the color out.
<Click the image to enlarge>
a) Browns and golds:
b) Greens and blues:
c) Blues and violets:
Good quality for very low price! Around 11 euro for 32 eyeshadows?! It’s worth it!
Catrice is one of the best drugstore brands (when it comes to eyeshadows) I have ever used. Their products are really cheap but the quality is surprisingly amazing.
Recently I bought 2 eyeshadows:
- Absolute Eye Color in 060 I love Champagne (white-ish color) – lovely crystal, lustre finish, really sparkling, white color with yellow-ish gold tones.
- Absolute Eye Color in 190 Petrol Keeps Me running (deep teal-ish color) – matte finish with fine glitter.
a) Without eyeshadow base:
*Please note that bad light changed slightly eyeshadows colors: 060 is really sparkling and 190 is more bright.
c) 060 in action:
- good quality: amazing pigmentation, softness, easy to blend, stays on for the whole day.
- no creasing, no smudging.
- packaging – heavy, transparent, plastic, high-end looking.
- 2.5 g of product for around 3 euro!!
- range of 33 colors and different finishes.
- not tested on animals.
- glitter fall-out.
Amazing product for amazingly low price.
What is your favorite cosmetic for face? Foundation? Bronzer? Blush? For me, it’s definitely a highlighter. I have tried million of different brands and kinds of this product.
And finally… I discovered the best highlighter ever! And it’s not from MAC or Dior… It’s from drugstore brand called Prestige. Price? Around 16 euro for 8 g of product.
Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer. This multi-dimensional baked product creates incredible, yet natural definition for the cheek bones that catches the light!
Here is a close-up: delicate sheer shimmer in champagne color. No glitter!
<click the image to enlarge>
Isn’t it beautiful?! So natural and soft. I love the effect it gives! Perfect for everyday look! For evening make up just use a little bit more of the product. Moreover, it’s very flattering on every skin complexion – from warm to cold. And lasts for the whole day!
It’s time for a new tutorial. Natural and delicate with a funky twist!
How to achieve it?
This make-up is very simple. You need only 3 eyeshadows: nude with golden sparkles, brown and golden.
Start from applying eyeshadow base (in our case Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion) and light concealer to cover dark circles and in inner and outer corner of your eye to highlight these areas. Darken your brows.
Apply nude color with golden sparkles to the middle of your whole eyelid.
Apply dark brown to your crease and blend it upwards.
Apply golden sheer eyeshadow or golden dust above the crease to blend brown color and add some shimmer and create beautiful glow.
Use nude color as a highlighter – apply it lightly under your brow bone and blend with golden eyeshadow.
Accent outer part of your lower lash line with brown eyeshadow.
Add golden color to the middle of your lower lash line and blend with brown.
Accent your inner corner of lower eye (lower and upper part) with nude (or white pearl) eyeshadow to open your eye. Apply soft black eye pencil to your waterline.
Blend nude color in the inner part of your eye.
Apply gel eyeliner to your upper lash line. Add mascara and you are done!
- Nude eyeshadow – Inglot: 110 AMC Shine (light gold) mixed with 142 AMC Shine (delicate pink-ish shade) with a hint of nude sparkling color (unfortunately the number is wiped off, looks like 43c);
- Brown eyeshadow – Inglot: 124 Shine (darkest, chocolate) blended with 134 AMC Shine (lighter brown with golden shine) mixed with 114 AMC Shine (gold-ish orange);
- Golden eyeshadow – Inglot: 118 AMC Shine (golden) mixed with 111 AMC Shine (light gold);
- Gel eyeliner – MAC Blacktrack;
- Black eye pencil – UD Zero;
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara.
Hope you all had a great time during Xmas holidays! Wish you all the best in 2011 year!
It’s time for a new tutorial. This time I was inspired by chocolate. There is nothing more tasty than chocolate cake!
How to achieve this look?
Start from preparing your eye with your favourite primer (Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in my case). Remember to add a bit of it to your lower lid as well. Now, please have a look at this chart. This look is super easy to do!
Apply black pencil to your lid and blend it upwards. Skip inner corner of your eye. Next, cover black pencil with black or very dark grey-ish eyeshadow. Blend harsh lines.
Apply white eyeshadow with golden sparkles to your tear duct area to ‘open’ the eye.
Apply brown eyeshadow to your crease and blend with black. Add a bit of it to the inner corner of the eye and blend with highlight eyeshadow and black.
Apply your highlighter with golden undertone to your brow bone area. Colour should be close to your natural skin tone.
Line your inner part of lower lid with warm brown-ish shade with golden sparkles.
Add brown eyeshadow (the one you used on your crease).
Accent your outer part of lower lid with black. Line your waterline with black pencil.
Line your upper lash line with black sparkling eyeliner. Apply mascara and you are done!
- Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
- Make Up Store in Jubilee (amazing black with golden sparkles)
- Inglot 124 AMC Shine (lid and middle of lower lid)
- Inglot 457 Double Sp. (brown with golden sparkles in the inner part of lower lid)
- MAC Honesty (tear duct)
- Inglot 118 AMC Shine as a highlight
- L’oreal Superline in Black Cristals (amazing shiny black liquid eyeliner with golden sparkles)
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Biting cold and snow… Yes, winter is here! White down took control of everything (especially of colours). White, white, white… It’s time for memories. Memories of autumn.
Make-up inspired by autumn leaf.
Start from preparing your eyes with Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion. Then fill in your eyebrows (if needed). Apply light liquid concealer in a corner of the eye to eliminate dark circles and redness.
Have a look at this chart and follow the steps:
Apply bottle green colour with golden sparkles to the inner corner of your eye (to lower and upper lid). Accent tear duct with sheer sparkling white eyeshadow. It will open your eye.
Apply orange colour to the middle of your eyelid and blend with green.
Add black eyeshadow with golden sparkles to the outer part of your eye and blend well with orange.
Using a pencil brush and black eyeshadow make a delicate line along your eye socket. Fluffy blending brush will help you to soften the line by blending it upwards.
Soften the black line even more by blending it with brown sparkling eyeshadow. Go up to your crease area.
Add sparkling orange colour and blend it with brown. It will help to avoid harsh lines between different eyeshadows.
Add a highlighter under your brown bone.
Time to take care of lower lid. Outline it with purple pencil (preferable with sparkles) and blend it with green (inner corner of the eye). Then apply brown sparkle colour over the pencil. It will give you very nice effect – brown-ish line with purple undertones.
Accent your outer part of lower lash line with black eyeshadow.
Outline your upper lash line with gel liner and blend it a bit with a pencil brush to create thin but soft line. Accent your waterline with black pencil to deepen the look. Apply your favourite mascara to upper and lower lashes. And guess what? You are done!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Nouba quatro 626 (green with golden sparkles – inner part of the eyelid)
- Nouba quatro 626 (gold-ish white colour to accent tear duct)
- Make up Store Microshadow in Sunrise (orange colour in central part of the eyelid)
- Make up Store Microshadow in Jubilee (black colour with golden sparkles)
- MAC Buckwheat (soft brown crease colour)
- INGLOT AMC Shine 114 (beautiful orange-ish colour with golden sparkles blended with MAC Buckwheat)
- INGLOT AMC Shine 118 (golden highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Plum (1999)
- INGLOT 124 Shine (brown applied over UD pencil)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluid liner
- Max Factor black eye pencil
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
|English Afrikaans العربية Беларуская български català česky Cymraeg dansk Deutsch ελληνική español eesti فارسی suomi français Gaeilge galego||עברית हिन्दी hrvatski magyar bahasa Indonesia íslenska italiano 日本語 한국어 lietuvių latviešu македонски bahasa Melayu Malti Nederlands norsk polski português||română русский slovenčina slovenščina shqipe српски svenska Kiswahili ภาษาไทย Filipino Türkçe українська tiếng Việt ייִדיש 中文 (简体) 中文 (繁體) powered by|